YS 140FZ Help

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 08:53:44 AKDT 2003

Ron,
  I have a new 140 Sport that I am in the process of breaking in and I am experiencing the same thing as you are, very rich idle.  I have backed out the lo end adjustment to about 2 1/2 turns so far and it is still to rich.  My main needle valve is open 1 5/8 turns at this point, but keeping it on the rich side until fully broken in.  I have ran a little over a half gallon through it so far and the idle and transition is improving, but still rich.  Guess I will open the lo end adjustment a little more before I start adjusting the regulator, as I find this as a last resort.  Keep me posted as to your progress and I will do the same, Larry M.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org