NSRCA D3 contests information needed

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Tue Sep 2 19:19:31 AKDT 2003

Hi, All,

I need some help. I am in D8.

My friend (Kyuho Lee) is at Gainsville, FL who is not subscribed to the
list, want to go to Jacksonville, FL this coming weekend.
Some of you in D3 might have seen the guy before. July 03 K-Factor has a
picture of him on Page 16 (2nd row center).

Where are the field locations?  Directions to the fields?

He is also planning for NSRCA D3 Championship on 9/27.  (Can he compete even
though he has not competed before?)

Also, the hyper link for District 3 on NSRCA contest calendar does not work.
Is there a different page/link?

I also need contact information for CD of the Jacksonville contest.
There is only the name (Billy Meadows).

I know that Lamar Blair is the CD for the Pensacola.

By the way, he needs a good caller!! (US sequences are new to him).

Any other information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

Ihncheol Park

1973 White Ave., #402
Moscow, ID 83843