Pipe for YS 140L

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 2 07:24:11 AKDT 2003

Dennis, I have heard of guys using many different pipe combinations with that engine. I have heard of guys using everything from 60 two stroke pipes all the way through the high end ES carbon fiber pipes. If your interested I have both. I have a Hatori 650 that I will sell you for a song, and the ES 140 feather weight carbon pipe that is slightly more expensive. Contact me privately if you are interested.

Anthony Abdullah
AABDU at sbcglobal.net

Dennis O'Keefe <dokeefe at qwest.net> wrote:

What is the best pipe to use on a YS 140L going in a Focus?  I don’t need anything fancy or the best, just something that works well and gives decent power. I already have a wrap around header and a coupler along with pipe mounts.  Does anyone have one lying around they are not using they may want to part with?