Troy/D4 Champs...

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Sep 1 11:53:48 AKDT 2003

There is a chance.....

I don't have anything to night fly...unless you got an extra.....?

But The plan right now is try and make all 3 district champs
events....Hopefully have a little fun this fall and less stress and serious
concentration than the other major events this season....Its been a busy
year so far flying wise....

But we hope to attend....schedules are not set in stone yet on our side so
we don't know when Jenny is working or not....

TN