BDS PATTERN CHALLENGE, IMPORTANT UPDATE !!! WE ARE ON FOR THIS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6th !!!!!!!!!

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 1 07:58:25 AKDT 2003

Well it was bound to happen, the soggy year of 2003 has finally succeeded in POSTPONING a District 1 pattern contest that was scheduled for today, Monday September 1st. For all of you that made the drive I thank you for your support. It was obvious to me as I left my home today at 5:30am for the field that the weather gods would have their way and we were not going to get the BDS Pattern Challenge in today and I'm sure all of you brave and supportive contestants and BDS club members felt the same. HOWEVER, the BDS club president, Thomas Milidantri and BDS Board, after hearing of the nearly 30 contestants that showed up this morning at the BDS field in support of this event, has made the decision the BDS PATTERN CHALLENGE WILL HAVE A RAIN DATE of this Saturday, September 6th, 2003. My sincere thanks to the BDS Board and BDS members for their tremendous support. So lets make the most of our second chance and all get together this Saturday, September 6th !!!!!!!!! Please pass on the word !!!!!!!!!
Thanks again..............Ed Miller.