Need Info. on a Plane called "SOLUTION"

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 17:17:04 AKST 2003

Stan.
     Don't despair.  With computers and the NSRCA web site and news letter you will get a lot more help than I ever received getting into this sport. I can recommend what I call the pattern bible that was a great resource guiding me when I had no where else to go. I believe it is still in print. I obtained mine from Bruce Thompson who co authored with Don Atwood. Has diagrams and pictures that are done in a generic fashion that can be of great value. Includes a breakdown of YS-120 engine also.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General