Hospital Stay

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 14:31:10 AKST 2003

Tom & All:
Though it's never before been mentioned, (to my recollection) I'll just
bet there are a lot of the flyers that do exactly as we do.  Actually,
if you got too proficient at it, there probably wouldn't have evolved
the much admired, but never imitated, Double Weedon! (Grinning good
naturedly, here!!)
And, in all actuality, kidding aside, I've found that when I used to
tackle unknowns, I did a much better job if I just sat with my eyes half
closed, (this was before flying, of course!)  and visualized what I was
going to do, rather than play with a small airplane.  I could never seem
to relate the small airplane to what I intended to do.  Worked for me.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org