Hospital Stay

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 12:55:36 AKST 2003

I just got out of the hospital after a 3 day stay.  Those of you who
have been incarcerated will know just how the hospital schedule will
conspire to prevent a decent night's sleep.  A barracks is more conducive.
So, as I was laying awake, I wondered how to drop off into never-never
land.  Tried all the usual.
Then, I decided to try visualization of the Intermediate Schedule.
Worked like a champion.  Three times through it and I was in the arms of
Morpheus.  Try it!  It works.  (For everybody except Masters and F.A.I.;
 those I can't speak for.)

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org