Schedules Old Geezer's proposal

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 07:55:03 AKST 2003

If I understand the intent of this thread is to not lose some experienced and knowledgeable competitors who don't feel as competitive for assorted reasons as they age. Apparently in the past some have quit. No matter what changes are made if it stops being fun people are going to look elsewhere to fill their competitive spirit.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General