8411 servos for sale

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Oct 30 09:25:45 AKST 2003

Marc.... email me off list

wgalligan at cnbcom.net

Wayne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Moldowan at aol.com
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 12:20 PM
  Subject: 8411 servos for sale

  Dear nsrca members,
  I have aprox 10 or so 8411 servos for sale. they are freshly reconditioned from horizons service center and are all in perfect shape per horizon hobbies.
  Due to the fact that I am a Team JR member and usually NOT allowed to sell our product when we are thru with it,  I have special permission from peter goldsmith to sell these items as they were purchased at full retail cost before i became a team member!
  I will not post the price on the list, but if you are serious and want a price i will email it to you off list.  They will be considerably lower than most any prices you have seen posted online. Again only serious people who NEED servos please.

  Thanks,
  Marc Moldowan
  Team JR