CA Eclipse

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 10:19:56 AKST 2003

 It's kind of ironic that the latest issue of the KFactor has a picture of the CA Eclipse. It lists Planes Plus as the importer. To the best of my knowledge these planes were dropped by Planes Plus. Marcelo Columbo has set up a distributor in Miami. He will be able to start shipment in the US in a couple of days. I know there were a number of flyers that had these planes and thought they flew well. The pricing on them seems a little higher on the ARC and ARF than Don had them. Also I have heard that Don from Planes Plus will be developing a new Pattern ARF from a different company in Argentina.This is the info I have on the CA models distributor. Mike

Hugo Cadelli

camodel - USA

Mr. Hugo Cadelli

73nw. 167st.