Angel's Shadow - RIP

Bob lomcevak at tin.it
Tue Oct 28 12:48:07 AKST 2003

Hi, can I have the pics?

Anyway, you are not the only one that suffered of such kind of loss.
Two AS were destroyed at 2003WC, and my friend Luca Friggeri has been able
to fly only after that the Russian manufacturer himself worked all night
long on his wings.
Such wings has already been replaced 3 times for free.
I know of two people in Italy that blew their wings and 3 in England.

It seems that the Russians simply don't care about it.

Thanks

Roberto Bracchi - Modelcompositi

www.modelcompositi.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org