bearing suppliers

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:57:37 AKST 2003

Can't get this url to work. Has anyone else tried it? Looking for SS
bearings for the RX and 1.6 at better prices than Tower or Boca. It you
happen to see the easter bunny while your at it let me know.

Anthony

>Try WWW.AFCBEARING.COM. Great prices and so far a good product. They carry
>all of the standard sizes, but some of them have to be shipped from Japan.
>I am using their sealed SS bearing in my OS 160 with the seals and grease
>intact. 120 flights (+-) without a problem. And I am using crank pressure
>to power a Perry pump. This is after going through 2 sets of carbon steel
>bearings after less than 35 flights each.
>
>--
>Gene Maurice
>AMA 3408 NSRCA 877
>Plano, TX
>gene.maurice at comcast.net

># To be removed from this list, send a message to
># discussion-request at nsrca.org
># and put leave discussion on the first line of the body.
>#

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

# discussion-request at nsrca.org