Futaba Items For Sale

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 06:44:35 AKST 2003

I have the following Futaba items for sale:

2 - Futaba Synth. Receivers ($279.99 new) - $180 each  or both for $350

1 - CH. 53 Tx Module(for 9Z) with 2 CH. 53 Rx Crystals (both brand new,
$80.97 new) - $65

1 - CH. 49 Tx Module(for 9Z) with 2 CH. 49 Rx Crystals (few dozen flts of
use, $80.97 new) - $55

1 - 9ZAP Transmitter(no module or case) - $210.00 or $260 w/one of modules
and Rx crystal sets above.

Contact me off line. All items shipped Continental US only.

Joe Lachowski

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

# discussion-request at nsrca.org