Angel's Shadow - RIP

chadnortheast at shaw.ca chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 28 05:48:07 AKST 2003

I witnessed this happen to one of the UK team members during official practise at the WC this year.  The left wing panels leading edge separated during the 3rd point of the 3/4 point, 1-1/4 snap manouver in F-03.  At least one of the wing skins was completely separated from the model, and about 10" or so of the wing root was still attached to the fuse.

Chad