Schedules Old Geezer's

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 15:04:24 AKST 2003

I was talking with one of the "GEEZERS" today and he was adamantly against
this whole thread. He (and I also) just don't see what the fuss is about? Are
you guys crying in your suds because you are competing
 shoulder to shoulder with the kids? Or are you wishing that you could win
the trophies and take the kids' lolly pops from them? I say for shame!!!!
  (VBG)

Matt