Wow check out PL prods site

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 10:29:11 AKST 2003

 For the fun of it I posted the PL website on RCUniverse. I've gotten some intersting responses. 1 from a guy that was totally offended which is his opinion. The young pattern guys are chimming in and having fun with it which is healthy at least there interested in the right thing and 1 that claims that he knows the owners of PLProd and that 1 of them is actively involved in the adult film industry. That has to be a 1st. Who said that pattern guys are square?            Mike

"Henderson,Eric" <Eric.Henderson at gartner.com> wrote:Pa mal mon ami!