Several Items For sale

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Oct 27 05:28:03 AKST 2003

John Ferrell wrote:

> Sometimes getting things out in the open helps us to get things in
> perspective.
> The lack of a place to share this information only protects the
> unscrupulous. Larry is offering fair warning and Jon has the
> opportunity set the record straight.
>
> Without this venue, both honest vendors and honest customers suffer.
> It is a good thing.

As usual, John spoke with the voice of reason.  I hate to see squabbles
in the List as much as the next guy, BUT if the fear of public exposure
keeps sellers more honest and/or timely in delivery of merchandise which
has been paid for, we'll all feel more confident about purchases from
individuals on the List.

Ron Van Putte