Piedmont Models

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Sun Oct 26 18:12:49 AKST 2003

Jon
Go to piedmont models.com. Select Temptation and down at the bottom near the
pricing is the link(here) to the builders plans. It is pdf format. Download
these plans.
I think this is what you need.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

>From: JonAlan Wise <wise at alaskalife.net>
>To: "discussion at nsrca.org" <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: Piedmont  Models
>Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:06:37 -0800
>
>I`m hoping someone can help me? I`m looking for someone that has a
>Temptation or has built one, that can send me some pics of how and where
>the components are installed in the fuse. I just received mine and have
>started to build it. I`m just curious as to where it all fits to make
>the balance come out right. I`m using the new YS 140 FZ. Thanks for any
>help.  Jon Wise   Anchorage, Alaska

># To be removed from this list, send a message to
># discussion-request at nsrca.org
># and put leave discussion on the first line of the body.
>#

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa

# discussion-request at nsrca.org