Old Geezers Class

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 17:06:40 AKST 2003

Ron:
I believe this is a great idea.  As of now, I will pledge some money
towards the awards.  I believe that it could be a lot of fun, and I will
help you in any manner that is within my capabilities.
Old Geezers is a fun name; some may want to dignify it some,  but
somehow I believe that regardless of how dignified a name is settled on,
it will remain as you have called it!(<G>)  Great idea!

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org