OS 91FX

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sat Oct 25 23:46:24 AKDT 2003

Nat,

What are the differences between running the 17x10N cut down to 16" and
normal 16x10?
Also, from a pro_performance spreadsheet which I downloaded from a website.
Thrust = 2.83E-12 x RPM^2 x D^4

15x8 @ 10K rpm (actually running rpm): 15.9 pound of thrust show up.
17x10 @7800 : 15.96 pound
16x10 @8000 : 13.18 pound

Not really sure if the equation is meaningful at the actual running.
Are you using the larger diameter prop to reduce noise?
I also heard you were using 91SX-H.

Ihncheol Park