Re Directions to WaveMasters field/contest

WHIP23 at aol.com WHIP23 at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 18:01:42 AKDT 2003

Hi guys

For those who requested directions to the WaveMasters field, here ya' go.

Again contest is Nov 1 2003

Thanks

Bob Whitacre

Directions
>From highway 101 - take highway 25 towards Hollister (first exit south of
Gilroy) - proceed approx. 7 miles on highway 25.  You are looking for an unnamed,
dirt, farm road on your left, approx. ½ mile past Shore Rd.  There is a sign
for the field, sits back approx. 50 yards from the road, yellow posts.  If you
get to Highway 156 you have gone approx 2 miles too far, go back and look on
the right, this time, repeat till you get it correct.  When you find the road
proceed down this road for about ½ mile and you will see a gate, on the left
and a road leading to the field, another ¼ mile or so.  Good luck, it's easier
than it sounds!!

>From Highway 152 (for those coming from the Sacramento valley area or
Interstate 5) I'm leaving it to you to find your way to highway 152 towards Gilroy.
>From highway 152 take the Highway 156 turnoff to San Juan Bautista/Hollister
(this is just past Casa de Fruita.  Proceed on 156 to Highway 25 - turn right
on highway 25 and go approx 2 miles.  You are looking for an unnamed, dirt,
farm road on your right, there is a sign for the field, sits back about 50 yards
from the road, yellow posts.  If you get to Shore Rd you have gone too far, go
back about ½ mile and look on the left this time, repeat till you get it
correct.  When you find the road proceed down this road about ½ mile and you will
see a gate and road on the left leading to the field, another ¼ mile or so.
Good luck, it's easier than it sounds!!