OS 91FX

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sat Oct 25 09:28:39 AKDT 2003

Dave,

I think I didn't make it clear when I said YS 91.  I meant the YS 91AC/FZ.
For an OS 91FX or OS 91SX-H (now discontinued, but 91SX C-Spec parts can be
used).  I believe you can get a new 91SX-H at a lower price around $200.
Macs header: $25. (standard side header)
Karl Mueller's header: $45. (a beautiful custom header)
Perry pump VP-30: $25.
Tuned pipe: depending on what kind of pipe you buy $40 ~ $$$.

I am sure you can get by under $300.00

If you opt for YS 91ST-4, it will be above $400.  I would go with YS 110 for
this case.
There should be people still having brand new 91SX-H for sale.

As Matt K. replied with Nat Penton's use of OS 91 with 17x10, 16x10 etc
props, I am planning to use larger prop that 15x8.  I just didn't have time
to try yet.

Ihncheol Park