OS 91FX

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Fri Oct 24 20:13:53 AKDT 2003

Dave,

I ran 91SX-H with muffler, & tuned pipe.
The engine is nearly identical to 91FX except the porting & needle valve
which added 0.1 hp.  Bought it cheap from a heli guy.  91FX & 91SX-H were
both troublesome to many people.  Both use same piston & very slightly
different cylinder.

Only have rpm with tuned pipe. Added 1 extra headshim (gasket), Magnum #1,
APC 15x8 @ alittle above 10K, Not 100% tuned. Perry Vp-30.  I bought it to
use instead of YS 91. 91FX should do very similar.

Without a tuned pipe, 91FX will not overrun the YS 91AC/FZ.

Ihncheol Park