Webra 160XP

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 13:44:40 AKDT 2003

 Oh man I'm drooling over that engine. I think that Webra has a real winner on it's hands here. I beleive the Central price on it is $459. Now when you consider that it comes with an MC carb it's around $20 cheaper than a Webra 145AAR with having to buy the MC seperate. It's  important that everyone is aware of the fact that you need a programmable point mix on your radio to get the MC to work. Tony Frac and Jerry Budd have an article about how to program the servo that controls the MC.
                     This engine is a viable option that will be heard from, Mike

Troy Newman <troy_newman at msn.com> wrote:
Well guys I just got off the phone with Central. I had to order some CF
pushrods and stuff and found out the news on the Webra 160's

Central has a limited supply of them right now...all include the MC
carb....The world I had form the folks on the phone is that Central is going
to be a Webra parts supplier as well. So just like they have done with the
YS motors with the exploded views and the huge stock of parts. I don't have
any idea on pricing....

I don't know how many motors they have in stock now but the word is more are
coming...as well as more parts are coming very soon also....

Just an FYI for those interested.

Troy
# discussion-request at nsrca.org