Webra 160XP

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Oct 24 13:20:55 AKDT 2003

Well guys I just got off the phone with Central. I had to order some CF
pushrods and stuff and found out the news on the Webra 160's

Central has a limited supply of them right now...all include the MC
carb....The world I had form the folks on the phone is that Central is going
to be a Webra parts supplier as well. So just like they have done with the
YS motors with the exploded views and the huge stock of parts.  I don't have
any idea on pricing....

I don't know how many motors they have in stock now but the word is more are
coming...as well as more parts are coming very soon also....

Just an FYI for those interested.

Troy
# discussion-request at nsrca.org