Schedules

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 07:36:47 AKDT 2003

Thanks to all for the kind words. The secret is that it really is more gratifying to help put on a contest (even one less than successful) than it is to win one. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve.

As far as the point about judges eyesight, I have long felt that many judges are supercritical to twitches while neglecting the rulebook.

When I see an "N/O" on a score sheet I know I have a good judge.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606