Schedules

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 07:29:17 AKDT 2003

I am "only" 63, but with a lot of milage. I am rooting for the guys that are old timers and still at it. My skills are slipping in pattern competition but still well enough to fly Advanced, just not enough to fly Advanced well. I am not going away, just facing circumstances. The improvements I make in practicing Advanced now days are almost imperceptable. I think I will take a hard look at the Masters sequence. I need a change for my personal benefit.

I have good glasses, good hearing aids, etc, and it seems every day I meet someone with real problems. So I am not complaining, just acknowledging!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606