Schedules

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Fri Oct 24 03:47:26 AKDT 2003

Terry,

I got news for you!!! When you become a fulltime Judge you
will need better eyesight than when you are flying yourself. Some
of the FAI flyers will try to get away with what they can, especially
on the international level, and if you can't see it, you can't judge it.
Now we will see a lot of N.O. (not observed) markings on your
scoresheet, which does not give the indication of a good observend
judge. And contestants always know who that judge is, even if judges
are identified by numbers only for I.D.s.
I'm sure your coment about judges eyesights wasn't ment to be
serious. (I know it wasn't).

Karl G. Mueller
AMA 179831
NSRCA 815