Schedules

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Oct 23 16:06:37 AKDT 2003

Eric:
Methinks that we better get cracking on this, or all the classes other
than Masters will be out of luck.  If  I get too bored, you'll see me in
Masters;  now, considering my performance at BARKS, would you like
that?<VBG>
BTW:  jealous husband or not, next time I see Michelle, she gets a hug
from me for her help at the contest with my personal disaster.  Tell her
many thanks for me!

Bill Glaze