Schedules

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 15:56:47 AKDT 2003

It would be nice to think some changes are in coming in the future. As the aging process overtakes me my flying skills may not last another five years. Given that I really don't like the current Advanced sequence with its continuous looping theme it is not likely I can stick it out that long. No point in doing it if you are not having fun. I will help out with contests as best I can, but I think my competition flying is history. It was great while it lasted.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606