Schedules

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Oct 23 14:55:11 AKDT 2003

Tony:
Thanks for the update.  If what Charlie says is true, doesn't it seem to
you, and possibly others on this list, that the original voting,  and
intent of those responding to the vote, have been ignored?
I came to the (apparently erroneous) conclusion that the wishes of  all
the pattern classes would be followed regarding  sequence changes as
preferred by those voting.  This would have meant reinstatement of the
original figures in Intermediate in the present cycle, and would have
included a new maneuver schedule change for other classes, along with
Master for the upcoming cycle.  I realize that the voting cycle time
required presently would not permit reinstatement of the final two
(missing) figures, and I felt that there would be an entire new sequence
proposed, per the questionaire we voted on.
If I'm incorrect in this, please let me know..

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org