Schedules

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Oct 23 13:21:21 AKDT 2003

Bill:

All of the time rules proposals has now passed for the 2005-2007 rules
making process.  The proposals are in final review and will be voted on by
the Contest Board early next year, to go into effect January 1, 2005.    I
just received a packet from John Fuqua, Contest Board Chairman for R/C
Aerobatics.  It has all of the proposals in it.  I was trying to get this on
the NSRCA web site, but it is about 100 pages!  I am going to try to put it
on a website with a link from the NSRCA site to it.  This way, the total
proposals can be reviewed, including the arguments for it from the
proposer(s).  This detail is not available on the AMA website.

We won't start the rules process for 2009-2011 until 2005.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505