new metal bb control horns

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Thu Oct 23 09:17:22 AKDT 2003

This'll teach me to go out to lunch!

> OK, that didn't take long.... THEY ARE ALL GONE!!!
>

> Tony Stillman
> Radio South
> 3702 N. Pace Blvd.
> Pensacola, FL 32505
> 1-800-962-7802
> www.radiosouthrc.com

horns.  I want to get some of these out in pattern fliers hands to see
how they like them, so I am going to GIVE SOME AWAY...

>   The first SIX e-mails I get requesting same, will receive two
control horns at no charge....  I have Blue, Red, Green and Gold in
stock.  Please request the color you would like.

right away by sending a request to tony at radiosouthrc.com  RIGHT AWAY!

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com