bearing question

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Wed Oct 22 11:24:53 AKDT 2003

Crankcase pressure to the Perry does not reach the tank so it will be OK. With the Cline, the gunk (found a better word!) reached the tank and plugged the clunk.

The OS 1.60 bearings are readily available.

Most bearings are USA made and you have the odd experience of not being able to buy them over here because they are exported to Japan only.

E.