A "Glow" Hint

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 09:30:30 AKDT 2003

Ham radio operators are moving towards these connectors for high current applications because of their quality and dependability.
http://www.greensboro.com/hamradio/powerpole.html

They are readily available everywhere but Radio Shack but it is rumored that they are going to add them to their product line.

Note that there is a problem when the same connector is used for glow plugs and 12 volts.

After Bill Glaze got his fingers in the prop removing a glow starter this weekend, I am looking into that popular European practice of using a remote connector for the glow plug.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606