Magnum DZ fuel

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Oct 20 20:43:15 AKDT 2003

Low vis oil....is the difference

Its about a Mag #1.5 nitro content....Seems to work like the 30% Heli pro
from Cool Power.

I know guys like running the Magnum stuff. Some places its easier to get and
others it not.....I have yet to find a hobby shop that doesn't have Cool
Power...and I can always pick up a bottle of the of the Cool Power Heli fuel
if needed.
The Magnum stuff is good fuel I ran it for years while in Denver.

Its nice to have a product that is widely available and Consistency seems to
be great for the Cool Power as always. I have run about 27 cases of fuel
this year...and can tell you Fuel never missed a beat! And tear down of the
3 motors show clean and clear operation with long life of the parts. I have
a single DZ that has a bunch of flights on it now since rebuild say about
400+ and its still running. Just needs a new ring and I bet its back up that
200-300rpm its down.

Troy