A "Glow" Hint

Morton jrmmorton at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 19:30:56 AKDT 2003

Bob,

I decided to use the banana plug connectors after going through my
second glow plug connector and did not want this device to fail at a
critical time (like a contest). I keep two glow plugs ready in my case.
I have not had any problems with the banana plug, but I use pretty good
quality gold plated ones. I did not notice any differences in starting
my planes using the banana plug connectors.

Did you put your solution on your website, I looked but did not see it.

Ray Morton