ATTENTION: DISTRICT 7 NSRCA MEMBERS - quell National fear

WHIP23 at aol.com WHIP23 at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 13:38:15 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 10/20/03 8:36:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil writes:

> Hi Maureen,
>

> I'd like to self-nominate and quell any national fear of a leadership-less
> District.  Of course, a write-in could still win though.
>

> Thanks,
>
>  Jim W.

Hi Jim

I'm sure self nomination is acceptable, but just in case it is not, consider
yourself nominated

Tony

If there is anything that needs to be done let me know, Jim would be great
for the position and sounds like he ACTUALLY wants it, what a match, GO Jim!!

Bye
Bob Whitacre