ATTENTION: DISTRICT 7 NSRCA MEMBERS - quell National fear

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Mon Oct 20 09:59:17 AKDT 2003

ACTUALLY, we had a BBQ after the Phoenix contest at my house on Saturday
night. Jim was late showing up, so the rest us nominated and voted Jim
into office before he knew what hit him! ;-)

I think he'll do a great job, and District 7 should be a great Pattern
environment in the coming years.  He's more committed to practicing and
improving and encouraging than anyone else in our district.  He mostly
seemed like the guy least likely to quit flying pattern because of the
job!  He also has a digital camera.

D7 VP Jim won Masters by 2.5 points out of 4000 !!! It was a battle all
weekend.

-Dennis

# discussion-request at nsrca.org