Newcomer to Pattern and Servo Questions

Alan Simmonds alan at gspceilings.com
Mon Oct 20 06:20:14 AKDT 2003

Nik, What do you look for in a throttle servo?

The throttle linkage also plays a large part as it transfers x amount of
(servo killing) vibration from the engine to the servo. Is there any
preferrence to where the servo is mounted - inside the fuz or in the
pipe tunnel?  Rigid wire pushrod or flexible snake?

Regards
Alan