Proposed Masters schedule

Ed Deaver divesplat1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 19 21:17:31 AKDT 2003

No Terry.  The 45 degree Pyramid is starting right side up.  We are inverted
after the avalanche from the top, the 1/2 loop with full roll gets us right
side up.

We then fly past center, continuing to keep all sides equal,
Pull 135 degree to a 45 degree(inverted now) upline with 1/2 roll in the
center of the line, leaving us right side up for the apex, push the top to
45 degrees down on the other side of center, keeping the same radius as
established, 1/2 roll on this downline in the center(leaving us inverted),
then pull 135 degrees to end up on the same line we began with, and fly
through center again.

This is the same as our usual triangles, just upside down.  The flat leg is
on the bottom.
Eric Henderson had posted a description of the entire sequence.

Ed

>From: "Terry Brox" <tbrox at cox.net>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: Re: Proposed Masters schedule
>Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:57:09 -0500
>
>Hi Ed,
>           I interpret this to be an entry inverted and exit inverted. But
>this is why I would like some clarification on orientation as there are
>humpty bumps that I am not sure of. Maybe I should just try flying on the
>sim and maybe it would become clear.

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org