Paint?

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sun Oct 19 18:22:15 AKDT 2003

Speaking of clear coats.  I just tried the new clearcoat by Ultracoat.  It sprays on smooth and coated very well with very little weight gain.  However it dried slow and actually yellowed somewhat.  I assume this a is a urethane type clearcoat.  Thank goodness most of my paint scheme is yellow so it matched up pretty good.  But on anything up against white film it looks yellowed.

Wayne G.