Decline of pattern / Translation

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sun Oct 19 02:35:57 AKDT 2003

Housing at a contest usually costs me less than $20 because that's all I
have to spend extra for gas to haul my camper trailer. I love going to
Muncie because I can park my camper at any of the sites, and for $5 a day
have electric, water, and a pump out station. Fun camping. Most contests
will also let you camp over night at the field. Just make sure you have a
quality 12v battery in the camper. It's great to get up in the morning, fix
some eggs, bacon, and coffee right at the flying field before anyone else
gets out. You're just alone watching the sun rise.
Then, the following weekends, I'm traveling with the wife to some of the
great campgrounds around the country. <smile>