Temptation or Focus 2

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Sat Oct 18 16:20:18 AKDT 2003

The Temptation was only temporarily suspended due to a problem with the
last batch of fuselages from our composites contractor.  A corrected
batch arrived yesterday, so the plane is in stock.  We get these in
relatively small batches about every month via air freight, so the fix
was pretty fast.

The Focus II is in production with a mid November completion date.  They
will be in stock mid December - these ship to us in container freight
which adds 30 days.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models