D-3 Championship 2004

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Fri Oct 17 20:28:15 AKDT 2003

I flew in my 1st contest at LARKS (my homefield) this year (placed 3rd)  :-))
I plan on flying in several contest this next year (if work doesn;t get in the way) :-))
After looking at the district points standings for this year (2003) I am predicting a top 10 finish if I can make 3 or more contests.

I'm hoping some of the people on this list will be moving up for next year !!

All this is just in good clean fun.

I've enjoyed this list so much, I just wanted to offer something up that might make someone chuckle. :-))

Eddie
SWLARCHAM  (rcuniverse)

W. Eddie Batchelor P.D.
Perkins Pharmacy
Take Charge - A Lifestyle Management System
The Wellness Store (A Natural Pharmacy)
129 N Pine St
DeQuincy, La. 70633
E-mail   :   perkinsrx at centurytel.net