Dedication

David Gundling DGundling at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 17 12:30:38 AKDT 2003

Message text written by INTERNET:discussion at nsrca.org
>That is the $64,000 question. How to make someone commit to the effort to
make the time and expense to travel to an event? In a few of my clubs we
can't even get guys to show up to a meeting with free food!
One thing we have tried is a one day event, centrally located in the
district for all classes. Lots of faces that you only see a few times a
year
flew four rounds and awards were done by 5pm.  Maybe this can help keep
some
of the locals flying.

Anthony<

Anthony,

I think the one day event idea is great. With everything else going on it
is a bit
of a downer to know that you are going to kill about 20 hrs (two 10 hour
days) for
 maybe one hour of total flying time.

Dave
# discussion-request at nsrca.org