REMINDER: Phoenix Contest this weekend at SVF

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Wed Oct 15 10:50:02 AKDT 2003

I will give directions from the 101/I-17 interchange:

East on 101
North on Cave Creek
About 4 miles, you'll go over a hill, which is Crested Buttes Dam
There's a signal light at the bottom after the hill, make a left.

You can see the field from there. You kind of have to snake your way to
the left, and through the gate.

Hope your friend makes it!

-D

# discussion-request at nsrca.org