Health of Pattern...D3

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 10:27:24 AKDT 2003

I've got a better idea for spectator appeal:
How about the double Weedon performed by Weedon himself in a thong?
Tell me we wouldn't fill the spectator area!!  How about it, Tom?  I
guarantee I'd enter the contest (even if I'm 600 miles away) , and I
further guarantee that there is no way I could keep my wife from the
contest.  Just think of the press and TV coverage!!
Bill Glaze