Future of RC Aerobatics.

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 16:34:14 AKDT 2003

Hey I watched that show a couple times and get bored to tears with the
"ARFiness" of it, BUT no doubt it beats what our AMA is doing to promote the RC
sport, hands down.

If you are in tight with him, maybe you can plant the bug to do a
PATTERN/IMAC with JETS and HELIs SPECIAL. That would represent what is possible in the RC
world and not just the schoolyard thingies.

Matt K